400g watercress (sectioned)
450g pork ribs (cut into pieces)
10 nos dried fig
10 nos red dates (pitted)
5 nos preserved sweet dates
2 tbsp north & south almonds
1 tbsp wolfberry
1 tsp salt
- Scald the pork ribs in boiling water, remove, rinse with cold water and drained.
- Add 3000ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in pork ribs, dried fig, red dates, preserved sweet dates, north & south almonds and watercress and bring to a boil again.
- Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for 2 hours.
- Add in wolfberry, season with salt and bring to a boil again.
- Dish out and serve.