450g hor fun (loosen it by hand)
100g pork tenderloin (sliced)
100g shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
75g squids (cleaned and cut into ring)
200g choysum (trimmed and sectioned)
1 ½ tbsp chopped garlic (divided)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
2 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
2 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp ground white pepper
½ tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp corn starch mixed with 2 tbsp water
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 1 tbsp of cooking oil, saute 1 tbsp of chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in hor fun and seasonings A, stir to combine.
- Dish out to a serving platter and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp of cooking oil, saute ½ tbsp of chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in water and seasonings B and bring to a boil.
- Add in pork slices, shrimps, squids and choysum and simmer until cooked.
- Thicken the sauce with corn starch solution.
- Drizzle the lightly beaten egg on top. Turn off heat.
- Pour the sauce on top of the hor fun.
- Serve hot with pickled green chilli.