Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from K.S. Lee’s Authentic Homestyle Cuisines
1 large green apple (peeled, shredded and soaked in salt water)
100g abalone mushroom (use hand to shred)
100g enoki mushroom (discard the bottom and separate by hand)
4 tbsp tapioca flour
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
5 tbsp thai chilli sauce
1 tbsp sugar
½ tsp salt
5 tbsp water
- Coat abalone and enoki mushroom with tapioca flour.
- Deep-fry into hot oil till golden brown. Remove, drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil before transfer onto a serving platter.
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil, fry seasonings for a while.
- Add shredded apple and fry till fragrant.
- Pour the apple sauce on top of the abalone & enoki mushrooms. Serve immediately.