200g vegetarian pork ribs
500g potatoes (peeled and sliced)
110g cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 big onion (peeled and cut into wedges)
2 pcs star anise
1 stalk spring onion (trimmed and sectioned)
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
½ cup water
1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp ground white pepper
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with adequate cooking oil for pan-frying. Pan-fry the sliced potatoes until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to pan-fry the vegetarian pork ribs until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Leave 2 tbsp of cooking oil on the skillet, saute the big onion and star anise until fragrant.
- Add in pan-fried potatoes and vegetarian pork ribs. Stir to combine.
- Add in water and seasonings. Bring to a boil, add in cherry tomatoes and simmer for a while.
- Add in spring onion, stir to combine.
- Dish out and serve.