6 nos threadfin fish (cleaned)
100g young ginger (shredded)
½ tsp salt
Adequate cooking oil
2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Pat-dry the threadfin fish and marinate with salt. Set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with adequate cooking oil for pan-frying.
- Add in shredded young ginger, stir-fry until crispy and golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to pan-fry the marinated threadfin fish until golden brown. Remove and arrange neatly on a serving platter.
- Drizzle 4 tbsp of oil from frying fish on top of the fish together with 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Sprinkle the crispy ginger on top. Serve.