6 nos ikan senangin (cleaned)
2 red chillies (chopped)
1 whole garlic (peeled and chopped)
2-inch young ginger (chopped)
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp kicap manis
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- Marinate the ikan senangin with salt and turmeric powder. Set aside.
- Heat up adequate cooking oil for pan-frying.
- Add in marinated ikan senangin, pan-fry until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Leave 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet. Saute the chopped red chillies, garlic and young ginger until fragrant.
- Add in kicap manis and light soy sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add in pan-fried ikan senangin, toss well.
- Dish out on a serving platter, garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve.