480g skinless & boneless chicken breast (cubed)
½ red capsicum (deseeded and cubed)
½ yellow capsicum (deseeded and cubed)
½ green capsicum (deseeded and cubed)
1 big onion (peeled and cut into wedges)
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp corn flour
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp caster sugar
½ tsp sesame oil
1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, ground white pepper and corn flour. Set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with adequate cooking oil for pan-frying.
- Coat the marinated chicken pieces with beaten egg and pan-fry in batches until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Leave 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet, saute the big onion and chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in capsicums, lightly sautéed.
- Add in seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in pan-fried chicken pieces, toss well.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, garnish with toasted white sesame seeds. Serve.