2 ½ cups cooked rice (use finger to separate the grains)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
200g shrimps (shelled and deveined)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
½ red capsicum (deseeded and diced)
½ yellow capsicum (deseeded and diced)
½ green capsicum (deseeded and diced)
4 tbsp cooking oil
½ tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
¼ tsp ground white pepper
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add in beaten eggs, scramble till set. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, saute until turn pink. Remove the shrimps and set aside together with the scramble eggs.
- Add in diced capsicums, lightly sautéed.
- Add in cooked rice and seasonings. Constantly stirring until fragrant.
- Add in scramble eggs and shrimps. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.