700g chicken whole legs (chop into pieces)
2 tbsp meat curry powder
½ tsp chilli powder
½ tsp salt
2 kaffir lime leave (shredded)
Adequate cooking oil for deep-frying
6 shallot (peeled)
2 cloves garlic (peeled)
2-inch young ginger
2 lemongrass (white part only)
- In a mixing bowl, add in chicken pieces, meat curry powder, chilli powder, salt, kaffir lime leave and blended ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Transfer into an air-tight container and leave it in the fridge to marinade overnight.
- Remove the marinated chicken from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking time.
- Heat up adequate cooking oil for deep-frying. Deep-fry the marinated chicken pieces in batches until golden brown. Remove, drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- Transfer onto a serving platter. Serve hot.