5 large eggs (hard-boiled and shelled)
2 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp tamarind paste mixed with 3 tbsp water (discard seeds)
Adequate cooking oil
2 big onion (peeled)
2 cloves garlic (peeled)
10 dried chillies (soaked)
1 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
Some cilantro leaves
- Heat up some oil in a non-stick skillet. Pan-fry the hard-boiled eggs until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Leave 2 tbsp of oil in the skillet, saute the blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Add in tomato puree and chilli sauce, saute until oil separates.
- Add in tamarind juice and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Add in pan-fried hard-boiled eggs, toss well.
- Dish out, garnish with cilantro. Serve.