1 cup homemade kimchi
2 nos x 96g fresh egg noodles
10 large shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
100g enoki mushroom (discard the bottom, separate by hand)
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
1 tbsp gochujang
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- Scald the fresh egg noodles in boiling water until al-dente. Remove, drained at transfer onto two separate serving bowl.
- Add 600ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in kimchi and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in shrimps and enoki mushroom. Simmer until the shrimps turn pink.
- Pour ½ portion of the soup mixture into each serving bowl with egg noodles. Garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve hot.