2 nos medium white pomfret (cleaned)
1 whole garlic (peeled and chopped)
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp light soy sauce
Some cilantro leaves
- Marinate the white pomfret with salt and ground white pepper. Set aside.
- Heat up adequate cooking oil for pan-frying in a non-stick skillet.
- Pan-fried the marinated white pomfret until golden brown. Dish out and arrange neatly on a serving platter.
- Leave 3 tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet, saute the chopped garlic until crispy and golden brown.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of light soy sauce on the pan-fried white pomfret. Top with crispy garlic and oil. Garnish with some cilantro leaves. Serve.