3 large eggs
1 tbsp mayonnaise
¼ tsp ground white pepper
Adequate cooking oil
100g minced chicken
60g mixed vegetables
1 big onion (peeled and diced)
2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
½-inch young ginger (chopped)
1 red chilli (chopped)
¼ tsp chicken seasoning powder
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 ½ tbsp chilli sauce
2 tbsp water
Some diced red chilli and parsley
- In a mixing bowl, add in eggs, mayonnaise and ground white pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil in an 8-inch non-stick skillet, pour in the egg mixture. Fried on low heat until both sides are golden brown. Dish out on a serving platter and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic, ginger, big onion and red chilli and fragrant.
- Add in minced chicken, saute until the meat become loosen and turn white.
- Add in seasonings and cooked until the sauce become thicken.
- Add in mixed vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Pour the topping mixture on top of the omelette. Garnish with diced red chilli and parsley. Serve.