300g pork tenderloin (thinly sliced)
150g cherry tomato (halved)
1 big onion (peeled and sliced)
3 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
Adequate cooking oil for deep-frying
1 tsp grated ginger
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
1 tsp sesame oil
¼ tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp tapioca flour
Seasonings: (mixed well)
2 tbsp gochujang
2 tbsp plum sauce
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp rice vinegar
½ tsp sugar
1 tsp tapioca flour
3 tbsp water
1 tsp toasted white sesame seed
Serve with butterhead lettuce
- Marinate the pork slices with marinade and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the marinated pork slices 30 minutes before cooking time.
- Heat up adequate cooking oil for deep-frying. Deep-fry the marinated pork slices until golden brown. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Leave 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet. Saute the sliced onion and chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in deep-fried pork slices and cherry tomato. Constantly stir-frying until the pork slices have absorbed all the sauce.
- Dish out on a serving platter lined with a bed of butterhead lettuce. Garnish with toasted white sesame seed. Serve.