2 ½ cup cooked rice (use finger to separate the grains)
200g shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
100g king oyster mushroom (diced)
2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
1 ½ cup shredded lettuce
1 tbsp chopped garlic
Adequate cooking oil
1 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
¼ tsp ground white pepper
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in beaten egg, scramble until set. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 more tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, saute until turn pink. Remove and set aside together with the scramble egg.
- Add in 1 more tbsp of cooking oil, saute the diced king oyster mushroom until fragrant.
- Add in cooked rice and seasonings, constantly stirring until well combined.
- Add in scramble egg and shrimps, stir to combine.
- Add in shredded lettuce, toss well.
- Dish out and serve.