320g boneless chicken whole legs
2 tbsp cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
2 tbsp Kikkoman soy sauce
2 tbsp sake
2 tbsp mirin
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp grated young ginger
1 tsp grated garlic
1 tsp toasted white sesame seed
- Rinse and pat-dry the boneless chicken whole legs. Make slashes on thicker part of the meat and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Pan-fry the chicken pieces until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Use paper towel to wipe dry the non-stick skillet. Add in seasonings, constantly stirring on low heat until slightly thicken.
- Add in pan-fried chicken pieces, constantly stirring until the chicken pieces absorb most of the sauce.
- Dish out to a serving bowl lined with a bed of shredded lettuce. Garnish with toasted white sesame seed. Serve.