200g mee hoon (soaked until soften, drained)
150g beansprouts (cleaned)
200g shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
200g squids (cleaned and cut into ring)
2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp tomyam paste
1 tbsp shredded kaffir lime leaf
1 tbsp fish sauce
½ tsp sugar
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
½ red chilli (shredded)
1 tbsp fried shallots
1 sprig cilantro
1 lime (cut into wedges)
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in beaten eggs, scramble until set. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of cooking oil to the skillet. Saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in tomyam paste and shredded kaffir lime leaf, saute until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps and squids, saute until half-cooked.
- Add in mee hoon, fish sauce and sugar. Constantly stir-frying on low heat until combine.
- Add in beansprouts. Stir to combine.
- Add in scrambled eggs. Toss well.
- Dish out, garnish with shredded red chilli, fried shallots, cilantro and lime wedges. Serve.