1 pkt x 200g fresh udon
150g shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
80g shimeji mushroom (discard the bottom and separate by hand)
42g sugar snap peas (trimmed)
1 tbsp chopped young ginger
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp kikkoman soy sauce
1 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp sake
3g bonito flakes
½ tsp sugar
- Loosen the udon noodles in boiling water, remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the chopped young ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, saute until turn pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add in shimeji mushroom and sugar snap peas, lightly sautéed.
- Add in udon noodles and seasonings. Constantly stirring until the noodles absorb most of the sauce.
- Dish out and serve.