120g broccoli (cut into floret)
80g king oyster mushroom (sliced)
½ carrot (peeled and sliced)
160g shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
2 pcs beancurd (cubed)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
4 tbsp cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
1 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground white pepper
½ cup water
½ tsp corn starch mixed with 2 tsp water
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 4 tbsp of cooking oil. Pan-fried the beancurd until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, saute until turn pink. Remove and put together with the pan-fried beancurd.
- Add in broccoli, king oyster mushroom, carrot and seasonings. Stir to combine, bring to a boil and continue to simmer the vegetables until tender crisp.
- Thicken the sauce with corn starch solution.
- Add in pan-fried beancurd and shrimps. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.