2 pcs boneless chicken whole legs (cut into pieces)
3 pcs spicy fermented beancurd (mashed)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp light soy sauce
½ tsp sugar
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 big onion (peeled and sliced)
1 red chilli (deseeded and shredded)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with spicy fermented beancurd, chopped garlic, light soy sauce and sugar for 30 minutes.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the non-stick skillet, saute the sliced big onion until fragrant.
- Add in marinated chicken pieces, constantly saute until the chicken pieces are cooked and absorb most of the sauce.
- Add in shredded red chilli, stir to combine.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, garnish with cilantro and serve.