220g boneless & skinless chicken breast (cubed)
80g sugar snap peas (trimmed)
1 red capsicum (deseeded and cut into pieces)
1 tbsp chopped young ginger
1 tbsp chopped garlic
½ cup cooking oil
2 tbsp corn starch
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp kikkoman soy sauce
½ tsp sugar
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
½ tsp corn starch
¼ cup water
- Marinate the chicken pieces with corn starch and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with ½ cup of cooking oil. Saute the cashews on low heat until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to fry the marinated chicken pieces until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Leave 2 tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet. Saute chopped young ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in fried chicken pieces, sugar snap peas and red capsicum. Lightly sautéed.
- Add in seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in cashews, stir to combine.
- Dish out and serve.