200g okra (trimmed)
5 shallots (peeled and sliced)
4 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp kikkoman soy sauce
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 4 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the shallots on low heat until crispy and golden brown. Remove and drained on paper towel.
- Add in soy sauce to the shallot oil. Stir to combine. Remove and set aside.
- Steamed the okra on preheated steamer until tender crisp. Remove and arrange neatly on a serving platter.
- Drizzle the shallot oil with soy sauce on top of the steamed okra.
- Garnish with crispy shallot. Serve.