500g kway teow
200g ground pork with 20% fat
1 tbsp tong cai
10 nos pork meat ball
10 nos fish ball
1 pc fish cake (sliced diagonally)
10 pcs fuchok
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
2 tbsp fried garlic oil
1 stalk Chinese celery (chopped)
1 red chilli (sliced)
- Chopped the ground pork together with the tong cai. Set aside.
- Scald kway teow in boiling water. Transfer into individual serving bowl.
- Scald the fuchok in boiling water to remove excessive oil. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Add 1000ml of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add in ground pork with tong cai. Simmer until cooked.
- Add in pork meat ball, fish ball, fish cake and seasonings. Bring to a boil again.
- To serve: scoop adequate amount of the soup together with the ingredients into individual serving bowl with kway teow. Top with fuchok, garnish with fried garlic oil, chopped Chinese celery and red chilli. Serve hot.