100g dried longevity noodles
5 nos shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
85g asparagus (trimmed and sectioned)
6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
3 tbsp cooking oil
2 tbsp sake
1 tbsp mirin
1 tbsp kikkoman soy sauce
¼ tsp sugar
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in dried longevity noodles, continue to cook until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up 3 tbsp of cooking oil in a non-stick skillet, saute the cashews on low heat until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, saute until half-cooked.
- Add in asparagus and cherry tomatoes, stir to combine.
- Add in noodles and seasonings, constantly stirring until the noodles absorb most of the sauce.
- Dish out, garnish with cashews. Serve.