250g henghua misua
150g medium-sized prawns (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
150g squid (cleaned and cut into ring)
80g pork tenderloin (shredded)
50g choysum (sectioned)
50g bean sprout (cleaned)
1 large egg (beaten)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
5 shallot (peeled and sliced)
Adequate cooking oil
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¼ cup water
- Heat up 2 tbsp of cooking oil on a non-stick skillet. Add in beaten egg, swirl to a thin layer of omelette. Remove once is set. Leave to cool completely. Shredded and set aside for garnishing use.
- Heat up some cooking oil in a non-stick skillet, saute the peanuts on low heat until golden brown. Remove, drained and set aside for garnishing use.
- Use the remaining oil to saute the sliced shallot until crispy and golden brown. Remove, drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil. Set aside for garnishing use.
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in henghua misua, continue to simmer until al-dente. Remove, rinse with cold water and drained. Toss with 1 tbsp of shallot oil. Set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of shallot oil, saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shredded pork, saute until turn white.
- Add in prawns and squids, saute until almost cooked.
- Add in choysum, stir to combine.
- Add in henghua misua, bean sprouts and seasonings. Stir-fry evenly.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, garnish with shredded omelette, fried peanuts and fried shallot. Serve.