200g rice vermicelli (soaked until soften and drained)
100g bean sprout (cleaned)
125g shredded cabbage
50g shredded carrot
2 tbsp baby dried shrimps (rinsed and drained)
4 Chinese mushroom (soaked until soften, discard the stem and sliced)
1 pc fish cake (sliced)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
Seasonings: (mixed well)
1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¼ cup water
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Add in shredded cabbage and carrot, saute until tender crisp.
- Add in bean sprout, lightly sautéed. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 more tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet. Saute the chopped garlic and baby dried shrimps until fragrant.
- Add in Chinese mushroom, saute until fragrant.
- Add in rice vermicelli and seasonings. Constantly stir-frying until heated through.
- Add in fried cabbage, carrot, bean sprout and fish cake. Stir-fry evenly.
- Dish out and serve.