125g henghua misua
150g prawns (shelled and deveined with the tail intact)
150g squids (cleaned and cut into ring)
8 pcs sugar snap peas (trimmed both ends)
1 large egg (beaten)
2g dried seaweed (shredded)
1 tbsp concentrated chicken stock
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp sugar
- Heat up some oil in a skillet, saute the peanuts on low heat until golden brown. Remove, drained on paper towel to absorb excessive oil.
- Heat up some oil in a skillet, add in beaten egg, swirl to a thin omelette. Remove once is set, leave to cool completely. Shredded and set aside for later use.
- Add 1000ml of water into a pot. Bring to a boil. Add in prawns and squids. Bring to a boil.
- Add in sugar snap pea, shredded dried seaweed and seasonings. Bring to a boil again.
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in henghua misua. Continue to simmer until al-dente. Remove and divide into two separate serving bowl.
- Scoop half portion of soup together with the ingredients into each serving bowl. Top with shredded omelette and fried peanuts. Serve.