200g longevity noodles
1 cup homemade kimchi (chopped)
175g minced chicken
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp gochujang
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp extra virgin sesame oil
1 stalk spring onion (chopped)
1 tsp toasted black sesame seeds
1 tsp toasted white sesame seeds
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in longevity noodles, continue to simmer until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in minced chicken, stir-fry until loosen and lightly brown.
- Add in chopped kimchi and seasonings. Stir-fry for a while.
- Add in longevity noodles, stir-fry evenly.
- Dish out, garnish with chopped spring onion, toasted black & white sesame seeds. Serve.