1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
¼ cup caster sugar
150ml full cream milk
1 large egg
1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, add in crunchy peanut butter and caster sugar. Use an electric mixer beat until creamy.
- Add in egg, beat until combine.
- Add in full cream milk, beat until combine.
- Add in all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Beat until combine.
- Spoon the mixture into a pre-greased and lined 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 180C for 1 hour until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave on a wire rack until completely cool.