2 nos medium size grouper (cleaned)
65g bean curd stick (soaked until soften, sectioned)
¼ cup shredded old ginger
¼ cup chopped garlic
3 tbsp cooking oil
¼ cup chicken stock
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground white pepper
Some cilantro leaves
- In a non-stick skillet, add in 3 tbsp of cooking oil, saute the chopped garlic until crispy and golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Marinade the grouper with salt and ground white pepper. Set aside.
- Arrange the bean curd stick neatly on a steaming plate.
- Top with chicken stock.
- Arrange the marinated grouper on top of the bean curd stick.
- Sprinkle the shredded old ginger on top.
- Steamed at preheated steamer for 15 minutes on high heat or until done.
- Remove from the steamer, garnish with crispy garlic and cilantro. Serve.