200g angel hair pasta
250g shrimps (shelled, deveined with the tail intact)
1 cup homemade kimchi (chopped)
10 nos cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 big onion (peeled and sliced)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp gochujang
1 tbsp light soy sauce
Some toasted black & white sesame seeds
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in angel hair pasta and cook until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the chopped garlic and sliced big onion until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps, saute until half-cooked.
- Add in chopped kimchi, cherry tomatoes and seasonings. Stir-fry evenly.
- Add in angel hair pasta. Toss well.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, garnish with toasted black & white sesame seeds and cilantro. Serve.