Tested Recipe with Slight Adjustment Adapted from Chef Korn’s Thai@home
8 pieces pineapple (cut into quarters and remove the center part)
½ cup minced chicken
½ cup minced preserved radish (sweet chai po)
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp white pepper corn
4 coriander’s root (chopped)
2 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp fish sauce
½ cup crushed peanut
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp sliced red chilli
Some coriander leaf
- Pound the garlic, white pepper corn and coriander’s root together until minced.
- Heat up the cooking oil in a wok over medium heat, fry the garlic mixture in the wok until fragrant and turns to golden brown.
- Add minced chicken, preserved radish, stir and mix well.
- Add palm sugar and fish sauce, reduce the heat and simmer until it is dry and turns darker in color, then add crushed peanuts. Set it aside until its cold.
- Take some filling to top on the pineapple quarters, garnish with coriander and sliced chilli. Serve.