2 slices bacon (cut into strips)
½ zucchini (diced)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
¼ cup water
1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Bring some water to a boil. Add in spaghetti, continue to cook until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet on medium heat with 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in bacon strips, saute until crispy and golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in diced zucchini, lightly saute.
- Add in seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in the cooked spaghetti, toss well.
- Dish out to a serving bowl, top with crispy bacon, garnish with grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Serve.