2 nos (170g) very ripe banana (mashed)
1 large egg
140g caster sugar
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
132g all-purpose flour
¾ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, add in egg and caster sugar. Whisk to combine.
- Add in mayonnaise, whisk to combine.
- Add in mashed banana and pure vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- Add in all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into an 8 x 4-inch pre-greased and lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 180C for 1 hour or until the toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.