1 pkt x 200g fresh udon noodles
50g blade steak (sliced)
60g shimeji mushroom (discard the bottom and separate by hand)
½ medium onion (sliced)
60g shredded carrot
1 stalk spring onion (white part section and green part chopped)
1 tbsp meat curry powder
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp dashi seasoning powder
1 tsp kikkoman soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
½ tbsp potato starch mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Loosen the udon noodles in boiling water. Remove, drained and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat up a skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Saute the sliced onion and white part of spring onion until fragrant.
- Add in shredded carrot and shimeji mushroom, lightly saute.
- Add in beef slices, lightly saute.
- Turn heat to low, add in meat curry powder, saute until fragrant.
- Add in water and seasonings. Turn heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and thicken the gravy with potato starch solution.
- Pour the gravy together with the ingredients into the serving bowl with udon noodles. Garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve hot.