250g glutinous rice flour
1 tbsp shallot oil
Coating: (mixed well)
100g toasted peanut (blended)
100g caster sugar
15g toasted white sesame seeds
Some fried shallot
- In a mixing bowl, add in glutinous rice flour, water and shallot oil. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture onto a steaming plate and steam at preheated steamer for 45 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the glutinous rice cake, and coat well with the coating ingredients.
- Transfer the mochi to a serving platter.
- Garnish with some fried shallot. Serve.