180g chunky peanut butter
152g light brown sugar
1 large egg
172g mashed very ripe banana
¾ tsp pure vanilla extract
155g all-purpose flour
¾ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- Use an electric mixer to beat the chunky peanut butter and light brown sugar until well incorporated.
- Add in egg, beat till combine.
- Add in mashed very ripe banana and pure vanilla extract. Beat till combine.
- Place the all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix till combine.
- Pour the batter into a pre-greased and lined 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 180C for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave on wire rack to cool completely.