Ingredients: (yield 45 pieces)
1 pc red fermented bean curd
½ tbsp maltose
55g caster sugar
60ml cooking oil
1/8 tsp salt
75g candied winter melon (finely minced)
20g garlic (finely minced)
15g black sesame seeds
15g white sesame seeds
¼ tsp five spice powder
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¾ tsp extra virgin sesame oil
165g all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp ammonia
- Add ingredients A into a mixing bowl. Mashed the red fermented bean curd and mix to combine.
- Add in ingredients B. Use an electric mixer to mix until combine.
- Divide dough into 10g each and shape into balls.
- Line a silicone baking mat on a working surface, place a ball on the silicone baking mat, cover with a piece of parchment paper, roll flat to as thin as possible. Repeat the steps until all ingredients are used up with 1-inch gap in between each roll out.
- Transfer the silicone baking mat with roll outs on to a baking sheet.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool completely before consume and remaining to be kept in an air-tight container.