200g longevity noodles
150g shrimps (shelled and deveined)
200g squids (cleaned, score the flesh of squid in a criss cross pattern and cut into pieces)
150g bean sprouts (cleaned)
90g cabbage (cut into strips)
40g shredded carrot
1 tbsp chopped garlic
4 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
¼ tsp salt
Seasonings B: (mixed well)
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
½ tsp sugar
¼ tsp ground white pepper
¼ cup water
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in longevity noodles and continue to simmer until al-dente. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp of cooking oil, add in cabbage and carrot, saute until tender crisp.
- Add in bean sprout, lightly saute. Season with salt. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 more tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet, saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in shrimps and squids, saute until cooked.
- Add in longevity noodles and seasonings B, stir to combine.
- Add in cabbage, carrot and bean sprout prepared in step 2. Toss well.
- Dish out and serve.