175g okra (trimmed both ends and sliced into half diagonally)
265g potato (peeled and cut into chunks)
235g eggplant (trimmed both ends and cut into pieces)
110g tomato (cut into wedges)
110g cabbage (cut into pieces)
1 red chilli (seeded and cut into wedges)
1 green chilli (seeded and cut into wedges)
45g bean curd puff
250g thick coconut milk
2 tbsp seafood curry powder
Adequate cooking oil
55g shallots (peeled)
2 stalk lemongrass (white part only)
1-inch young ginger
6 dried chillies
3 red chillies
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp salt
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with some oil, lightly pan-fry the potatoes and eggplant separately. Remove and set aside.
- Heat up a wok with ¼ cup of cooking oil. Saute the seafood curry powder and blended ingredients until oil separates.
- Add in water and bring to a boil.
- Add in okra, potato, eggplant, tomato, cabbage, red chilli, green chilli and bean curd puff, bring to a boil and continue to simmer until vegetables become tender crisp.
- Add in seasonings and thick coconut milk. Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Dish out and serve.