35g mint leaves (rinsed and drained)
3 kampong eggs
35g shallots (peeled and sliced)
30g baby dried shrimps (rinsed and drained)
4 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp extra virgin sesame oil
Red bird’s eye chillies
- Add the kampong eggs and seasonings into a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Saute the sliced shallots and baby dried shrimps until fragrant.
- Add the mint leaves together with the whisked eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and swirl to a thin omelette. Pan-fry until both sides becomes golden.
- Dish out to a serving platter. Garnish with some mint leaves and red bird’s eye chillies. Serve.