125g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
85g caster sugar
2 kampong eggs
30ml full cream milk
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
90g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
25g ground walnuts
- In a mixing bowl, add in soften unsalted butter and caster sugar.
- Using an electric mixer to beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, beat to combine.
- Add in full cream milk and pure vanilla extract. Beat to combine.
- Add in ground walnuts, cake flour, baking powder and salt. Beat to combine.
- Transfer the batter into a pre-greased and lined 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- Top with walnuts.
- Bake at 180C for 1 hour or a toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Remove and cool on wire rack completely before slicing.