1 no x 380g white pomfret (cleaned)
80g young ginger (shredded)
Adequate cooking oil for pan-frying
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp light soy sauce
Some cilantro leaves
- Rinse and pat-dry the pomfret with paper towel.
- Marinate the pomfret with salt and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with adequate cooking oil for pan-frying.
- Saute the shredded young ginger until crispy and golden brown. Remove, drained and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to pan-fry the pomfret until golden brown on both sides.
- Dish out to a serving platter. Drizzle with some cooking oil, follow by light soy sauce. Top with crispy ginger, garnish with some cilantro leaves. Serve.