1 ½ cup homemade kimchi (chopped)
2 slices bacon (cut into strips)
3 cups cooked rice (use finger to separate the grains)
1 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp gochujang
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp extra virgin sesame oil
Chopped spring onion, toasted white & black sesame seeds
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Saute the bacon strips until crispy and golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to saute the chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in kimchi and seasonings, stir to combine.
- Add in cooked rice, constantly stirring until well combined.
- Dish out, top with crispy bacon, garnish with chopped spring onion, toasted white & black sesame seeds. Serve.