Ingredients: (yield 48 pieces)
1 ½ cups almond flakes
3 egg whites
1/3 cup caster sugar
2 tbsp canola oil
¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Add egg whites, caster sugar and canola oil in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until sugar dissolved.
- Add in all-purpose flour, whisk until combine.
- Add in almond flakes. Stir to combine.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Line a large baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Place a 1 ¾-inch square cookie cutter on the silicone mat.
- Add in 1 tsp of the batter in the square cookie cutter and use the back of the spoon to spread the batter evenly in between the square cookie cutter.
- Repeat the process until all ingredients has been used up with 1-inch spacing from each other.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove, leave to cool completely before serving. Remaining to be kept in an air-tight container.