1 pkt x 3 pcs fresh beancurd sheet (cut each into 3 pieces)
1 big onion (sliced)
150g zucchini (sliced)
6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
1 red chilli (sliced diagonally)
1 tbsp chopped garlic
5 tbsp cooking oil (divided)
Seasonings: (mixed well)
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
½ cup water
½ tsp corn starch
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with 3 tbsp of cooking oil. Pan-fry the fresh beancurd sheet until lightly golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add in 2 more tbsp of cooking oil in the skillet. Saute the sliced onion and chopped garlic until fragrant.
- Add in zucchini, cherry tomatoes and red chilli. Lightly sautéed.
- Add in seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add in pan-fried beancurd sheet. Simmer until the beancurd sheet absorb most of the sauce.
- Dish out and serve.