2 nos salted egg yolk (steamed and mashed)
60g unsalted butter (soften at room temperature)
30g icing sugar
70g all-purpose flour
30g potato starch
30g full cream milk powder
¼ tsp salt
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- In a mixing bowl, add in soften unsalted butter, mashed salted egg yolk and icing sugar. Use an electric mixer to beat until combine.
- Add in all-purpose flour, potato starch, full cream milk powder and salt. Beat until combine.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Roll out dough to 5mm thickness and cut into desired shapes using dough cutters. Repeat the process until all ingredients has been used up.
- Transfer the cut dough on the lined baking sheet with 1-inch spacing from each other.
- Use a pastry brush to apply egg wash on top. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds to decorate.
- Bake at 170C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and leave the salted egg yolk cookies to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.