Ingredients: (yield 36 pieces)
90g egg whites
54g icing sugar
23g unsalted butter (melted)
18g all-purpose flour
20g black sesame seeds
20g white sesame seeds
- Add egg whites and icing sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add in melted unsalted butter. Whisk until combined.
- Add in all-purpose flour, black and white sesame seeds. Whisk until combined.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Lined a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Place a 2 ¼-inch round cookie cutter on the silicone baking mat. Add in 1 tsp of the batter in the round cookie cutter and use the back of the spoon to spread the batter evenly in between the round cookie cutter.
- Repeat the process until all ingredients has been used up with 1-inch spacing from each other.
- Bake at preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove, leave to cool completely before serving. Remaining to be kept in an air-tight container.