300g potatoes (peeled and sliced)
30g peeled anchovies (rinsed and drained)
1 big onion (peeled and sliced)
4 cloves garlic (peeled and sliced)
1 red chilli (sliced diagonally)
1 green chilli (sliced diagonally)
Adequate cooking oil
2 tbsp kicap manis
1 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- Heat up a non-stick skillet with adequate cooking oil for pan-frying.
- Pan-fry the sliced potatoes until cooked and lightly golden. Remove and set aside.
- Use the remaining oil to saute the anchovies on low heat until crispy and golden brown. Remove and set aside together with the potatoes.
- Use the remaining oil to saute the big onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in seasonings, pan-fried potatoes and anchovies. Stir to combine.
- Add in sliced red and green chillies. Stir to combine.
- Dish out and serve.