270g potatoes (peeled, shredded, rinse with water to remove the starch, drained and squeezed dried)
3 tbsp unsalted butter
½ tsp garlic powder
¾ tsp salt (divided)
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Some cherry tomatoes and parsley
- In a bowl, add in eggs, ¼ tsp salt, heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat up an 8-inch oven safe skillet with 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Add in shredded potatoes, ½ tsp each of garlic powder and salt. Saute until the potatoes turn soft.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven, bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until the egg mixture are set.
- Allow frittata to cool in the skillet for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.